Rochester’s only free and open hacker conference is proud to present its sixth iteration!
Where: RIT – GCCIS (CLICK HERE FOR LOCATION AND PARKING!)
Keynote Speaker — Nate Cardozo, EFF
What Else is Going on:
- Presentations – industry professionals discuss their research & other security topics
- Hacker Battleship – score points by breaking into computers and applications
- Crypto Challenge – take a crack at breaking encrypted puzzles
- Lock Pick Village – learn how to pick locks using provided tools (run by TOOOL ROC).
- Keysigning Party – learn about GPG and expand your web-of-trust. Check out the page to find more details
- Training – We’ve added a dedicated training day to our conference.
- Résumélee – Show off your mad self-doxing chops (wait… what?) and maybe get a gig. (Oh, just go read it)
- NSF Workshop – An open conversation with security experts on network attack behaviors
Sound Awesome? Ready to sign up? Visit The Registration Page.