This is fun, can I volunteer?
If you’re interested in this year’s volunteer opportunities, you can email volunteer at bsidesroc.com.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test with matching ID, and wearing a mask while in the BSidesRoc space will be required. No exceptions. Persons who do not meet these requirements including un-vaccinated children, will not be admitted.
While this is not a child oriented event, all are welcome.
What should I bring into the event?
In accordance with CDC guidance full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results will be required by ALL attendees (including minors) to attend BsidesROC 2022. For attendees who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending BsidesROC. Please bring your vaccine card (copy or picture allowed) or proof of negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours to the conference. You will need to present it at registration.
You must wear a mask while in the BSidesRoc conference space.
Masks requirements include:
- Mask should be a solid, multi-layer piece of material without slits, exhalation valves, or punctures.
- A properly worn mask completely covers the nose and mouth and is well-fitted.
- May contain filter pockets or sleeves.
- Medical masks and N-95 respirators fulfill the requirements.
The following do not fulfill the mask requirements:
- Face shields or goggles (unless to supplement a proper and properly worn mask)
- Scarves, ski masks, balaclavas, or bandannas
- Shirt or sweater collars pulled up over the mouth and nose.
- Masks made from loosely woven or knitted fabrics that let light pass through
- Masks made from non porous or too dense materials (such as vinyl, plastic or leather)
- Masks that do not fit properly
Laptops are recommended if you’re interested in playing the CTF or crypto challenge. If you’re interested in career opportunities, we’d recommend bringing a hard copy of your resume.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email info at bsidesroc.com if you have any questions.